• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

software controlled fan speed

silk186

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
1,628
I have a storm enforcer case, it comes with a stock 120mm & 220mm fan and I added a second 220m fan. It has no graphics card and is only overclocked to 4.5 without changing any voltage settings yet the fans are still run load during web browsing. Is there a program I can run that will regulate the fans better then the motherboard is doing now?

GA-Z68-UD3H-B3 rev1.0
 
I suppose you mean the cpu fan right?
If so I believe in the bios you would choose fan profile to be auto.
 
Actually I believe that the noise is coming from my two large case fans.
 
Back
Top