Smartpower 450 possible problem...

LiQuId StEeL

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
80
I recently ordered a mostly new system, and got the Sonata II along with it all.

The rest of my order got delayed, so I'm sitting here with a case and power supply. As I was looking at everything that was included, I noticed something a bit worrisome on the 20/+4 pin... on the side with the clip the eighth pin in from the side that doesn't have the detachable +4, there is no wire going into it.

Also, on the side with no clip, there are two yellow wires going into the same pin (the tenth pin from the non-detachable side).

Are these normal, or is one of the yellow wires from the double supposed to be in the empty spot?

Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.
 
Ok, I have never really looked at the pins, and kind of freaked out when I saw it.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top