• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Smartphone LCD as Display

pmpysz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
152
Does anyone know what I need to use a smartphone lcd as a display? Such as one of those cheap iPhone LCD replacements you can find on eBay? I know I'll need some kind of control board, but I can't find anything on Google (maybe I'm searching with the wrong terms).
 
Does anyone know what I need to use a smartphone lcd as a display? Such as one of those cheap iPhone LCD replacements you can find on eBay? I know I'll need some kind of control board, but I can't find anything on Google (maybe I'm searching with the wrong terms).

I doubt anyone makes an off-the-shelf solution for this. Basically, you need some board that accepts a DVI input and outputs the LVDS that the LCD expects. It would also need to properly drive the backlight. If it does exist, it's going to be very expensive.
 
Back
Top