• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Small Receiver/Amp?

Funky_Junk

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
353
Hi, im in the process of buying a new speaker setup for my computer, and ive been looking for an amp or receiver small enough to place on top of the computer.The max it can be is about 8 inches deep so that I can place it atop my computer. While i know that may seem like a stretch I know there are some out there because I found an old Pioneer reciever (SX-212) that was only about 7 inches deep, but unfortuantely it didn't work anymore. So I was wondering if anybody knew of any 2 channel recievers or amps that could fit atop of my computer for use as a computer sound setup with two bookshelf speakers. Thanks.
 
Back
Top