A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
if I pull up the Display mode of f@h and watch it for a second evertime the program draws a new picture I hear a faint noise.. partial buzz out of what I would assume ot be the pc speaker in my box...
Im guessing that you are running the graphical client (could be the culprit) in the options you can uncheck the box that says something about playing sounds. See if that clears it up for you.
Oh, I have a guess what this noise might be, I'd be on the lookout for a dead power supply. I had one just let go on me in the last month or so, and everytime something that required 3D acceleration fired up my PS would make a nice low buzzing noise.