Small Mini ITX Case for a mini graphics card

Hi,

I am looking for a really small Mini ITX case that can fit a mini graphics card such as the gtx 1070 mini, or gtx 1080 mini.
I would also prefer the psu to be inside the case.
The catch is I dont want it to cost $200+
I see there are a lot of affordable cases optimized for a full size graphics card such as the steelseries ml08 which is my current top choice.
I also see there are a lot of really tiny cases for over $200 such as the sentry

I am wondering if there is anything in the middle. It seems the steelseries ml06-e needs a low profile mini card which is not feasible.

Last edited:
Sounds like the Cooler Master Elite 110 is what you're looking for. :)

Or the S4 mini, of course, if you change your mind about the external power brick.

Sounds like the Cooler Master Elite 110 is what you're looking for. :)

Or the S4 mini, of course, if you change your mind about the external power brick.

ok cool thanks i will keep that one in mind.
Is there anything more console-like in form factor? I am thinking of mounting it to the bottom of my desk or putting it in a tv stand.

Last edited:
ok cool thanks i will keep that one in mind.
Is there anything more console-like in form factor? I am thinking of mounting it to the bottom of my desk or putting it in a tv stand.

Ehhhh, not that fit what you're looking for, no. There are fewer mass-market console-style shapes than cubes, and most of them either are designed for half-height cards or full-sized ones.

Perhaps the Node 202 would do the trick? It's not AS small as you might want, but it's the best console option.

Ehhhh, not that fit what you're looking for, no. There are fewer mass-market console-style shapes than cubes, and most of them either are designed for half-height cards or full-sized ones.

Perhaps the Node 202 would do the trick? It's not AS small as you might want, but it's the best console option.

Ok thank you. I looked online and seems people think the ML08 has better cooling performance than the None 202 and is almost the same size. I think I will just go with ML08 for now then.

Ok thank you. I looked online and seems people think the ML08 has better cooling performance than the None 202 and is almost the same size. I think I will just go with ML08 for now then.

Sounds like a good plan. :)

(Though personally I like the looks and construction of the node 202 better - but temps and silence probably take precedence.)

I ran a Silverstone Sugo SG05 for a while that would fit your needs. It's small and could fit some larger cards but was much better off with the shorter types. Internal power supply (uses SFX) and available for USD $120 with a 450W one pre-installed. You can also get ti without the power supply for $40-ish. Very compact case, I really liked it.

Last edited:
Silverstone Sugo SG05... Older case but I've got a modular SFX 450w PSU, Gigabyte 1070ITX ( 1080ITX will fit too ), Enermax 120mm AIO, 2x 2.5" HDD ( made special cage out of modder's mesh for them to go in front of the video card ), and slim tray BDXL ROM drive. Having a ROM drive in the case was important for me as this machine's main duty is ripping media. The relatively clean top allows stuff to be placed on top of it, like my DAC and analog breakout box.

Back