Not sure where to ask this, but it's audio/hardware related:
I'd like to purchase a mic to use in conjunction with my laptop (EEE PC 1000h). It has a built-in mic, but when trying to record live music such as violin or piano, it fails. I don't think it can handle very high/low frequencies, hence my reason for an upgrade.
I just need a portable mic that will do the job. Could anyone recommend something on this basis, or point me into the right direction?
I'd like to purchase a mic to use in conjunction with my laptop (EEE PC 1000h). It has a built-in mic, but when trying to record live music such as violin or piano, it fails. I don't think it can handle very high/low frequencies, hence my reason for an upgrade.
I just need a portable mic that will do the job. Could anyone recommend something on this basis, or point me into the right direction?