• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Small car mod

1_rick

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
12,534
I got my car at a year old with 15K miles, in 2017. The little grommet thing around the lock knob was either gone when I got it or fell out almost immediately. I've had this spool of TPU sitting in my living room for a month or two and I finally decided to do something with it (I'm also printing some attachments for a filament drying/storing system that will let you feed filament out of a 4L cereal container without taking it out, so it stays dry.

1791066861433.png
 
Back
Top