Jan 8, 2005 #1 O orkan [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 9, 2002 Messages 1,488 Anyone know of any 52x52x52 (or close) slot loading CDRW drives?
Jan 8, 2005 #2 T TSS Modder 2[H]4U Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 2,316 i know that toshiba and panasonic and/or pioneer used to make slot loading cd drives. after a google search the only slot loading cd-rw drive i could find was a slim panasonic drive, that appeared to be for a notebook. http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/products_id/173
i know that toshiba and panasonic and/or pioneer used to make slot loading cd drives. after a google search the only slot loading cd-rw drive i could find was a slim panasonic drive, that appeared to be for a notebook. http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/products_id/173
Jan 8, 2005 #3 O orkan [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 9, 2002 Messages 1,488 thanks for the effort... but I googled already and found the same drive.
Jan 8, 2005 #4 C CrimandEvil Dick with a heart of gold Joined Oct 22, 2003 Messages 19,670 My friend had an oler 32x (I believe so) TDK slotloading CD burner, I think it finally crapped out on him though. How about using a laptop drive?
My friend had an oler 32x (I believe so) TDK slotloading CD burner, I think it finally crapped out on him though. How about using a laptop drive?
Jan 8, 2005 #5 O orkan [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 9, 2002 Messages 1,488 is there a cable to convert from laptop ide to standard ide? If so, then I'd just snag that slotload listed above...
is there a cable to convert from laptop ide to standard ide? If so, then I'd just snag that slotload listed above...
Jan 8, 2005 #6 C CrimandEvil Dick with a heart of gold Joined Oct 22, 2003 Messages 19,670 Sure: http://www.pcalchemy.com/product_info.php/cPath/44/products_id/68