Slickwraps 60% off

Note: The 60% isn't applied until you view your shopping cart or check out. So the prices you see when browsing around are the pre-60% off prices (thankfully)
That said, I can't say I'm all that impressed by "skins" in general

I do find it amusing they have skins for things like inhalers, vape sticks, and SSDs :LOL:

Yeah, I was talking about the price after the discount. I picked a skin for a laptop, and it was still near $30 bucks. LOL.

Reactions: xx0xx
like this
I feel silly. I thought it might be a company selling WRAP supplies. I.E. vinyl for application to vehicles or whwatever.

Actually it is the exact same material. They are making a killing on it too.... Granted they do have overhead costs, costs in creating ultra-precise vector cut files for every device, equipment and whatnot. The raw vinyl though is just typical car wrap vinyl. Does not appear to be from the top 3 brands (3M, Avery, Orafol) though. Looks like VVivid vinyl patterns and an some custom printed designs. That being said, some of the special effects films like textured (hex, carbon fiber, etc), shade shifting do have a price premium. My dealer cost (I own a sign company) on a 60 inch x 25 yard roll of a typical solid color 3M 2080 vinyl is $585.00 ($1.56 per sf). Not sure what dealer cost is on second tier brands like VVivid but I'd assume a nice bit less.

Actually it is the exact same material. They are making a killing on it too.... Granted they do have overhead costs, costs in creating ultra-precise vector cut files for every device, equipment and whatnot. The raw vinyl though is just typical car wrap vinyl. Does not appear to be from the top 3 brands (3M, Avery, Orafol) though. Looks like VVivid vinyl patterns and an some custom printed designs. That being said, some of the special effects films like textured (hex, carbon fiber, etc), shade shifting do have a price premium. My dealer cost (I own a sign company) on a 60 inch x 25 yard roll of a typical solid color 3M 2080 vinyl is $585.00 ($1.56 per sf). Not sure what dealer cost is on second tier brands like VVivid but I'd assume a nice bit less.

My buddy cuts vinyl for me. Not sure what his cost is, but I try to use whatever he last left from whatever job. I just use it for decals, stencils, and the like. It became an issue for my bike.

Do you do large format vinyl printing work?

Back