ShredderFan
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2006
- Messages
- 133
I have a Xi-Fi sound card (Entry Level) on my system, a Dvico Fusion HDTV 5 card, an ATI AIW X1900, and two DVD Drives...
I want the audio to be on seperate 'channels' on the sound card, so I can mute each one individually. For instance, say I'm recording a show from my DVR storage using the Fusion card.... The way it's set up now, if I mute the audio so the Fusion can run in the background, it'll also mute the radio show I want to listen to coming from my ATI card...or the Video I'm watching on my Jet Audio player..
What's the simplest way to get this to stop, so I can multi task with audio/video more effeciently?
Hope that description made sense
.
Neil
I want the audio to be on seperate 'channels' on the sound card, so I can mute each one individually. For instance, say I'm recording a show from my DVR storage using the Fusion card.... The way it's set up now, if I mute the audio so the Fusion can run in the background, it'll also mute the radio show I want to listen to coming from my ATI card...or the Video I'm watching on my Jet Audio player..
What's the simplest way to get this to stop, so I can multi task with audio/video more effeciently?
Hope that description made sense
Neil