As a noise-hating computer user, I've invested a lot of time and effort in picking or silencing the systems.
Now I don't know about you guys, but this becomes somewhat redundant come summer when indoor temps start to creep into the 30's (celcius). AC isn't particularly silent and the fans... well, you know the deal.
Having put a large amount of thought into cool and silent systems, it's occurred to me that I should put equal thought into doing the same to the room at home at least, and if possible the offices. I have some ideas, but they're on the pricey side.
What can I consider in the quiet / silent cooling category for the human (and to an extent the systems too)?
Now I don't know about you guys, but this becomes somewhat redundant come summer when indoor temps start to creep into the 30's (celcius). AC isn't particularly silent and the fans... well, you know the deal.
Having put a large amount of thought into cool and silent systems, it's occurred to me that I should put equal thought into doing the same to the room at home at least, and if possible the offices. I have some ideas, but they're on the pricey side.
What can I consider in the quiet / silent cooling category for the human (and to an extent the systems too)?