Shuttle DVD Audio Problem

86DRIFTER

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
355
I got a Shuttle SK21G. I am thinking this has nothing to do with the hardware or drivers, but some setting somewhere.

When I play a game or listen to music, it is fine. Sound comes out of the two speakers as well as anything. The problem is when playing DVDs. Aparently I can only hear the background noises and none of the foreground noises. This happans on every program where I try to listen to a DVD with, Realplayer, WMP, WMP classic, nothing seems to do the trick to get it out of 5.1 audio I guess into stereo.

So I would like to know if there is a setting somewhere to just make it so that it is stereo sound to come out of my two speakers and the sub, not 5.1 surround sound.
 
Back
Top