• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shure situation (earphones)

Deusfaux

Gawd
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
756
K so let me list the prices first in CAD

E3C's $249 retail, can get em for $39
E4C's $349 retail, can get em for $178

Now you can see the large difference there, nontheless the latter is still a pretty good deal.

What I want to know is, are the E4C's that much better that I should drop the extra cash?

The total amount doesnt bother me, its the massive difference in price. If its gonna be a minimal difference, then whatever I'm sure the E3C's are "good enough". These are just to replace the standard apple POS's that come with iPods.


Whatchu guys think?
 
Deusfaux said:
K so let me list the prices first in CAD

E3C's $249 retail, can get em for $39
E4C's $349 retail, can get em for $178

Now you can see the large difference there, nontheless the latter is still a pretty good deal.

What I want to know is, are the E4C's that much better that I should drop the extra cash?

The total amount doesnt bother me, its the massive difference in price. If its gonna be a minimal difference, then whatever I'm sure the E3C's are "good enough". These are just to replace the standard apple POS's that come with iPods.


Whatchu guys think?

You're a punk ;)
 
Buy em both. That would still be cheaper than buying one at retail price. :D Then see which one you like better.
 
Back
Top