Show me your Sugo!

W6FO

Gawd
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
608
I've been back and forth trying to decide what case I want to build my new PC in and I think I've decided to go with a Silverstone Sugo case. However, I'd like to see pics of completed systems. Anyone have any pics they'd be willing to share?

Thanks

- JT
 
Do a search for SG-01 I think, noone here calls it the Sugo. Also if you look in the SFF gallery I think there is one or 2 posts with pics of the SG-01.
 
I have a pic of mine in the gallery, I also have the Qpack and I prefer the SG01, I just think the SG01 is a little more classy.
 
I call mine an SG01 too. Just thought I'd chime in.

I'll post up a work log and gallery once I get a camera.
 
tesla: awesome thread, just what I was looking for. many thanks!

- JT
 
Back
Top