Shooting pro models

lens pirate

Weaksauce
I was wondering if anyone but me like to shoot Sexy Professional models?
Post em if you got them gents:
3815477720_32acdeb368_b.jpg

No, I think you are the only one in the universe that likes to do that. lol

What do you consider sexy professional models?

No, I think you are the only one in the universe that likes to do that. lol

I think you know I meant does anyone else here shoot models/nudes.

What do you consider sexy professional models?

Sexy means;
1. Female
2. Pretty
3. Willing to pose nude or semi nude in a manner likely to cause boners

Professional means:
1. is very good at it
2. Does it for a living
3. A model is someone that allows others to photograph, paint, sculpt, or video using their face and body as the subject.

OK class I think we got all the special kids caught up. Can we get back on subject? I am interested in hearing from other Hardocp posters that enjoy this aspect of the photography world. We could exchange tips, suggestions for local area models, that sort of thing. It think it would also be fun to post some PG rated original content here.

Nice again. I don't have a lot to post here because almost all of my work is nude. But I have to tell you that is nice work. I have learned from Model Mayhem to try to critique what the Artist is trying to do and not comment on how I would do it differently. I always hated it when I crop a picture the way I liked it a 5 guys would chime to tell me the crop was wrong!!!!!

My style differs from yours in that I favor very tight close up shots. I call it making the most of the models flaws, emotions, and intimacy.

My favorite picture of a young woman is one that says " this is what you will see while I tell you that I love you right before I screw your brains out. "
3729770495_01f46474c5_b.jpg

lens pirate..

Saw your work over on POTN G&N section.

Nice work, and I gotta know, was there more to that than just that shoot? (Yes, the shoot with the above model...hehe)

You bet there was more. When I work with models I am very clear that the job is nude.
Its really all I am interested in shooting. I do other work, but my passion is female nudes.

I try to take photographs that show all parts of the model. I try to create groups of pictures of a model that once viewed you almost feel like you have made love to her.
I strive for that level of intimacy.

You bet there was more. When I work with models I am very clear that the job is nude.
Its really all I am interested in shooting. I do other work, but my passion is female nudes.

I try to take photographs that show all parts of the model. I try to create groups of pictures of a model that once viewed you almost feel like you have made love to her.
I strive for that level of intimacy.

Yeah, you do good work...

Did ya take all of your photos down, I was trying to show my g/f your sets on POTN, but all the pics aren't there any longer.

Had a dispute with the forum staff over there. So we parted company.
PM me if you want and I will send you a link to my Model Mayhem profile.
Currently featuring 7 models.

Back