Server Rack 4 post..

dashpuppy

Supreme [H]ardness
Thought i would post this here just to offer to people, i'll also post this in the forsale thread..

4 post 24u open rack NO problems at all no stripped holes in very good condition. When shipped it is flat pack shipping is easy..

IMG_0574.JPG

Asking 150$ ( you pay shipping ) Shouldn't be much.

Selling.. Bought a 12u with front & rear doors to keep my daughter out of my networking equipment.

I always thought it would be nice to have a sticky for sale thread in this forum.

Dash you still interested in teh backup LTO drive?

I always thought it would be nice to have a sticky for sale thread in this forum.

Dash you still interested in teh backup LTO drive?

Didn;t you like message me last september about this thing that's EOL ?

dunno lol. not sure if it is end of life, but it is a tlo4 with 500GB tapes

How much are electric costs for a home datacenter with a few racks of servers? :) See, if I bought that to go next to the one I have, I'd have to fill it with something... I hate being a geek, I'm so tempted to add another 20A circuit and take a second job to go for it. :D

How much are electric costs for a home datacenter with a few racks of servers? :) See, if I bought that to go next to the one I have, I'd have to fill it with something... I hate being a geek, I'm so tempted to add another 20A circuit and take a second job to go for it. :D

Not much :) mines sitting at 180watts :)

Any one interested ? Might go 125$ Plus shipping, just did a quote for Newyork Shipping was 106$ Insured..

what brand is it? get me a shipping quote to 63101... I'm kind of interested.

Back