Sennheiser Headphone Holder

Grentz

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
17,321
Anyone know where i can get a headphone holder like the Sennheiser one that comes with the HD595. (Clips onto the edge of a desk and lets you hang your headphones on it).

I really want something like it (or it) for my HD555.
 
When I received my HD595, I thought what the hell is this silly thing; but, now I absolutely could not live without it. It is worth killing for:cool: Have you looked on the Sen web site to see is it they offer it separately? Talk to one of their sales people-- preferably a female, and use all the charms you have:D
 
tried to order a set and the website is really glitchy messed up my order and and said shit about duplicate order. im very afraid and im about to call my credit company to check this out.
 
I will have to try senn i guess if there is no where else.

That koss one looks nice too.

But please, if anyone knows, please let me know!
 
i really cant justify its price for 20 bucks come on. 10 is really sticking it out already and demanding 20 thats outrageous, might as well go out and shell out for a hd485 and get the holder for free.
 
Back
Top