• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Selling PC - Moving to Mac

Keith240

n00b
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
11
I would post on my old account but I can't get into it. I'll list my PC components and since I dont know how much they would go for could you tell me waht you think some average joe would pay for it, obviously not one of us.

Mobo - Epox 4G4A
Proc - Intel 2.0 'A' Chip running at 2.4GHz Stably
RAM - 640Mb
Drives - CD-RW, DVD, FDD
HDD's - 40Gb and 120Gb
Network
5.1 Audio Card
Graphics Card
Firewire & USB Card
Software - XP & SP2

Anything I missed? I am hoping for around £400-500+ so if you could estimate pounds since the exchange is so high at the moment it would be worth almost half if you changed it using 1.88.
 
I have alway wanted to go Mac and now I have enough money to do it, Im going to get an iMac.
 
Enjoy your MAC. Here's what you have to look forward to, gaming wise.
:p

Seriously, Macs are great... depending on what you plan on using it for.
 
I'm not sure how that stuff sells in the UK, but in the States I'd sell that computer for $400US (and that's pusing it since there's no good/brand graphics card).
 
$400 sounds about right. You can buy a 2.8ghz system new for $500 and have 512MB ram.
 
Remember, $400 is £217...unless you think you could get £400 in the UK.
 
You would be luck to recieve $400USD for that.. I can build a faster system from newegg for less than that....... I would say $325...... There is a pc shop near me that sells 2.8 800mhz, 512ddr, 120gb hd for $450USD...
 
Back
Top