• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Seller Van0 issue

NOL1M1TMAN

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 10, 2001
Messages
2,011
Made a payment to user Van0. As soon as I paid all of a sudden their account was “hacked”. I paid with goods and services and used a CC in case a chargeback is necessary. I am doubly protected. But other users may want to be aware.
 
You have to be careful in every forum, lots of scum and villainy. Always ask for Heatware, and always check how frequent they partcipate in threads. You did good by doing G&S with a CC.

Right on! I deal with high end golf equipment as a side gig. So this not my first rodeo with seller or buyer issues.
 
Back
Top