• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Seagate GoFlex Satellite HDD's

RMXO

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
562
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/external/external-hard-drive/goflex-satellite

Anyone on here have this yet? I'm curious about it. Way over priced but I like the wifi option. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 & it doesn't have a microSD slot for extra space. I know I could always get a portable HDD & pray my Tab is able to R/W to it be using the USB connector. I know people have been able to connect but had issues when the drive is NTFS compared to FAT32. But, with Seagate coming out with an android app, it might suit my needs. I was thinking about getting one & maybe upgrading the hard drive to something bigger.
 
Back
Top