Namelessme
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2012
- Messages
- 1,161
Quick question for anyone out there who happens to own an Eizo and uses their screen manager software -- does the standard Flexscan ScreenManager utility allow for full control of monitor features, colors, adjustment, etc?
I picked up a MX210 (basically the same as their S2100) from eBay, and since it's technically a medical monitor, it only works with their radiforce version of their screen manager. I guess I expected it to do more than it does, as besides some hot button stuff for screen modes, a mouse function, and a couple of minor other things, it seems kinda useless.
I was hoping it'd be similar to Naviset for NEC monitors. Is there a different utility that handles the screen adjustments for Eizos?
I find the menu/key buttons on the monitor itself insanely irritating to use, especially when compared to NEC buttons/OSD. It's like they designed them to be as difficult and annoying to use as possible.
I picked up a MX210 (basically the same as their S2100) from eBay, and since it's technically a medical monitor, it only works with their radiforce version of their screen manager. I guess I expected it to do more than it does, as besides some hot button stuff for screen modes, a mouse function, and a couple of minor other things, it seems kinda useless.
I was hoping it'd be similar to Naviset for NEC monitors. Is there a different utility that handles the screen adjustments for Eizos?
I find the menu/key buttons on the monitor itself insanely irritating to use, especially when compared to NEC buttons/OSD. It's like they designed them to be as difficult and annoying to use as possible.