• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SB i5 2550K

JCNiest5

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
4,141
Okay, considered it's $160 plus tax, what do you guys think? Especially if you are waiting for IB to show up in April, is it even worth getting it to play around for a few months?
 
Pretty enticing, let think about it. The coupon expires 2/26, though. I have to do it now or tomorrow or just wait for IB.
 
It is worth it. Do it! :D

On further consideration, I think I'm gonna hold off. Trying to save as much as possible for the IB 3770K!

But if anyone wants one, I can use my coupon and pick one up for you. Just have to PP me before I go there. Either tonight or tomorrow.

Oh, with tax, it comes to: $171.64 out the door. Well, then plus Paypal fee (I'm just doing you a favor) and shipping.
 
My first 2550K from newegg wall @ 56X and its as fast as any good multi 2500K/2600K.....not too bad
 
My first 2550K from newegg wall @ 56X and its as fast as any good multi 2500K/2600K.....not too bad

What's your batch#? Is it a C batch? Last week some time, I saw a few in the case with the C batch. I've read that C batch OCs the best.
 
Back
Top