• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SB Audigy 2 apps dont work on computer?

IceDigger

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Feb 22, 2001
Messages
12,366
So I got a sb audigy 2 zs about 6 months back and have just reinstalled windows. The problem is the applications for the sound card on the sb web site do not work for my sound card for some odd reason. The main driver works but I can't setup any of the other features because the downloaded ones say hardware not detected? WTF? I threw away the original driver cd that came with it.

What I bought from newegg

Thats the card I bought from newegg a while back. I am using winxp. Any idea why none of the downloads detect my sound card? Driver installed no prob but I cant get any of those special features.
 
Because they're upgrades for the software included on the driver cd. If you didn't install that software, you can't install the updates for it.
 
Crapola! Would I be asking for trouble if I asked someone here for a copy of thier sb audigy 2 cd? I don't think its warez.
 
Back
Top