• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SATA Hard Drive Question

MrChris

Weaksauce
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
68
Hey guys & girls!

Here's the thing,

I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 250GB SATA Hard Drives in my PC, one as my main C drive and one as a storage drive.
I have noticed that while browsing through the storage drive every so often the file/folder I am in refreshes and goes back to the beginning, I have some music stored on the drive and I view it as a list, so for an example, I will be scrolling through the list when all of a sudden the folder refreshes going back to the beginning of the list.

Has anyone got any idea as to what it could be causing this behaviour? Or is it normal?

Regards,

Chris. :)
 
Back
Top