Sapphire X800GTO or 6600gt?

calluum

Weaksauce
so, between the two, which is the best choice? i can get them both for about the same price.

Those cards shouldn't be anywhere near the same price...6600GT's are going for around $130, GTO's are going for around $200...

The GTO is clearly the better card...but if you're going for PCI-E you should be getting a 6800GS...which is easily better than a GTO...

^eMpTy^ said:
Those cards shouldn't be anywhere near the same price...6600GT's are going for around $130, GTO's are going for around $200...

The GTO is clearly the better card...but if you're going for PCI-E you should be getting a 6800GS...which is easily better than a GTO...

well, its local. so its really only between those two. but for those two the gto is better? is it by enough to really make a big difference?

at what price? the GTO is clearly the better card, but like empty said the GS is out for PCIe and is a really good card, so if you get it for under $150 man, thats an awsome price

Trimlock said:
at what price? the GTO is clearly the better card, but like empty said the GS is out for PCIe and is a really good card, so if you get it for under $150 man, thats an awsome price

theyre both $150..actually the gto is 155...but if its worth the other 5 dollars, im gonna get it.

Trimlock said:
go for the GTO then, thats a great price

alrighty then....gto it is, i need it for my media center box to go with an xtasy 550 theatre...thanks for the help.

Back