Mar 30, 2004 #1 C cyr0n_k0r Supreme [H]ardness Joined Mar 30, 2001 Messages 5,360 Any comments before I buy? Ive found them for $395 plus shipping which seems like a great deal. My main reason for going for this monitor is I have heard it was very bright and crisp.. and I LOVE the thin bezel.
Any comments before I buy? Ive found them for $395 plus shipping which seems like a great deal. My main reason for going for this monitor is I have heard it was very bright and crisp.. and I LOVE the thin bezel.
Mar 31, 2004 #2 S spacey Weaksauce Joined Mar 31, 2004 Messages 116 sounds good. i have two 173t and they're great. thin bezel is nice if you ever plan on having multiple lcds.
sounds good. i have two 173t and they're great. thin bezel is nice if you ever plan on having multiple lcds.