Dec 16, 2005 #1 S sculelos Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 4,689 Okay I just built my first pc and am thinking about overclocking it, It has a Sempron 3400+ at 2Ghz, but I'm wondering if it would be safe to overclock it abit as its only runing at about 25Degrees Celcius now.
Okay I just built my first pc and am thinking about overclocking it, It has a Sempron 3400+ at 2Ghz, but I'm wondering if it would be safe to overclock it abit as its only runing at about 25Degrees Celcius now.
Dec 16, 2005 #2 K KaptainBlaZzed Limp Gawd Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 493 of coures it will be safe, just read the OC stickies before you start and keep you load temps under 50C just to be safe. good luck. KB
of coures it will be safe, just read the OC stickies before you start and keep you load temps under 50C just to be safe. good luck. KB