rsa securid ace server.

atomiser

Gawd
hi there,

i have inherited an rsa ace securid server. it's running version 6.02. it has approximately 2000 users on it. can any one tell me whether it is possible to run a report to discover tokens that have not been used in the last month/3 months/6months/or ever?

many thanks,
andy.

I dont know if you can do exactly what you want, but if you go to report > activity > you can generate reports bases on users, tokens, etc..

Again not sure if you can do exactly what you want with this.

yeah i've had a good poke around the in-built reporting, and i can see that i can run activity reports etc, which is great if i want to see the activity of a specific user, or a group or users, or everything against an agent host etc... however, basically securid tokens are handed out like sweets in this place, and what i want to find out is people who have them but aren't using them, so i can go out to departments and get them to recycle their own tokens rather than us having to buy more of the things (plus licenses!). may have to look to setup a custom query, but my skills in this area are non existent!

I see what you mean, I haven't had to do that with mine, I'll see if I poke around tomorrow and get anything more for you.

Why not just run a login report. See when the last time a user logged into a token protected resource. Then take action based on that.

I would say that with 2000 tokens there may be a lot of resources. And if they log in internally to the same resource they dont need the token (at least thats how we have it set up)

Back