• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RivaTuner question (re: unlocking)

Flo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 2, 2000
Messages
296
I just got a 6800 LE for my secondary computer and unlocked it to 12p 6v (from 8/4) using RivaTuner (one quad was faulty).

Is this change applied automatically now (until I uninstall the program) or do I have to have it running in the background? Couldn't find anything about that in the readme.
 
Back
Top