Restore/roll back steamvr injector oculus tray tool

smodtactical

Limp Gawd
I used the oculus tray tool to inject steamvr in place of toy box. But now with oculus allowing for games to launch direct from oculus home I don't need this and I'd like toy box back. I tried to use the restore button in oculus tray tool but it doesn't seem to work, when I click it nothing happens.

Any idea how to restore it back?

Thanks

sorry man, haven't a clue. I just downloaded a free app on Oculus that I knew I would never, ever use and made that my Steam VR launcher.

IIRC in the menu you used to set up the SteamVR icon there is also the option to undo it.

I haven't upgraded to 1.17 yet, but I did the same thing as reaper12 - found something small and free that I would never use - Discvr WA - and am using that for my Steam icon.

If no one gets to their home rig before I can tonight, I'll be sure to let you know what I find.

And yeah, there is is, the Restore button:

upload_2017-8-7_19-10-5.png

The problem is when I hit that restore button nothing happens. Its almost as if its locked out.

The problem is when I hit that restore button nothing happens. Its almost as if its locked out.

Contact the developer and ask what's up. FWIW, I haven't been able to use this feature at all- the app menu as seen above is always empty. I wonder if this only works when the Oculus Home library is in the default location.

My library is on c:\, but not in the default location - c:\games\oculus\

Back