May 24, 2006 #1 F Foz2001 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 25, 2001 Messages 2,029 When I change the resolution in the display settings and hit apply then ok everything seems fine and how it should be. However when I restart the computer it goes back to the original settings. Anyone know whats causing this? Thanks Foz
When I change the resolution in the display settings and hit apply then ok everything seems fine and how it should be. However when I restart the computer it goes back to the original settings. Anyone know whats causing this? Thanks Foz
May 24, 2006 #2 IceDigger [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Feb 22, 2001 Messages 12,366 Is your video card overclocked? Could be a defective video card if not.
May 24, 2006 #3 F Foz2001 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 25, 2001 Messages 2,029 nevermind, figured it out. wasn't logged in as the administrator
May 24, 2006 #4 IceDigger [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Feb 22, 2001 Messages 12,366 Haha, yea that could definetly do it too.