Request : Show off your full Acrylic/Mostly Acylic case-wiring.

croww

Limp Gawd
Hey All, my parts are on the way, arriving today or tomorrow, and I'm nervous and stressing a bit over the upcoming wiring config. Every wire in the case will be UV-sleeved with the ends of the sleeving heatshrinked, so even if the cable management isn't great, things won't look horrible..but still, I'd like some ideas on managing things so I don't have a mess of glowing cables all over everything.

If you could post your pictures/suggestions of how you routed cables and such inside your acrylic cases, I'd really appreciate it. I'm sure theres been threads on this before but the search feature is disabled and sorting by topic name doesn't bring up anything worthwhile with 'ACRYLIC' as the first word in the subject.

For those interested, here are the 'important' numbers :

AMD Athlon64 3400+
Asus SK8V Mainboard
2x512MB PC3200 Registered Corsair XMS Memory
Powercolor Radeon 9800XT 256MB Vid Card
2xRaptor 37gb 10kRPM SATA drives (RAID 0)
BlueUV Acrylic Case by MGE(Whoever they are)
5x Antec 80mm UV fans
2x Sunbeam UV Cold Cathodes
DVD-Rom
CDRW

As you can see, it's going to be a huge mess of cables..so suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks all!

nice little moster u got there!

thats alot of juice, what would u be doing with all that? and how much did it come out to be?

sorry i no idea about cable management. :D

It's a gaming PC mostly..alot of it's reason for existing is to sit on the desk and look beautiful (hopefully).

Final order was $1,820 from Newegg, $140 from performance-pcs, and I still need to go pick up some masking tape (I'm going to UV spray paint the optical drive bodies, fan grills, and anything else that catches my eye), a heat gun for the heatshrink, and a cordless anti-static wrist strap. All said and done, it's going to come out right around $2k, and since it's all the newest stuff it won't be obsolete for a long time!...(ie. 4-6 weeks *sigh*)

Back