• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Remove AG coating on small screen

Spun Ducky

Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
757
So I have seen lots of threads about removing AG coating well I found a new technique!

Step 1: Get One Of these:
gpAd4l.jpg


Step 2: Forget about it in garage in las vegas heat for 7 years.
N7C2gl.jpg


Step 3: Flip over and AG falls right off and bonus batteries still work.
UjLCtl.jpg


I figure someone might get a laugh. :D
 
Awesome! Now to just leave my computer monitor in the garage for 7 years. Wait a second...
 
I think he needs to let his camera for 7 years in the garage to fix the Coating problem on the lens of the camera.

j/k
 
Back
Top