• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recording Skype

JustinSane

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
2,425
I need to record a phone call im gonna make. I need to be able to record myself and the person im talking to. Is there a program that will do that, or can I do it with my creative software?
 
I have my audio system hooked up through optical out and I just connect the line out the mic in and record that way.
 
there are several programs that will record your wave output. maybe search some common download sites like download.com for a simple free record program.

wait, i take that back, i'm not sure if it'll capture what you say. but i think that it also goes into output as you can typically hear yourself talking on skype through your headphones.
 
Back
Top