• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Record what you hear? (PC)

race301

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
293
I once had a soundblaster (7 years ago) that I could record anything that was going through speakers without a mic with their software. Its setting was record what you hear. Is there any program like that now? Everything I find needs a mic?
 
You are looking for audio capture software. I use Total Recorder for little stuff I want audio from(you aren't getting top shelf quality), I use it because a friend had a license he didn't use anymore.
 
Sometimes the stereo mix is hidden

go to control panel, sounds, input

right click in the white area and select "show disabled devices", it may show up then, and you can enable and use the stereo mix as a input device
 
I've used:

audacity (free)
blaze media pro (not free)
 
OP, I had this issue with vista and magically got it working... forgot how though. I've NEVER had the stereo mix button/option via sound options. I believe that I got it working through audacity
 
Back
Top