Sep 28, 2011 #1 L Llathos Limp Gawd Joined Mar 16, 2005 Messages 151 Have any of you guys picked up a power meter? I'm talking about one of those plug-in units that will tell you how much power you're drawing? Any recommendations?
Have any of you guys picked up a power meter? I'm talking about one of those plug-in units that will tell you how much power you're drawing? Any recommendations?
Sep 28, 2011 #2 Zepher [H]ipster Replacement 2FA Joined Sep 29, 2001 Messages 21,849 Kill-a-watt seems like a decent unit. this one looks really cool and has as timer feature. http://www.amazon.com/P3-Internatio...3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1317214163&sr=1-3 As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Kill-a-watt seems like a decent unit. this one looks really cool and has as timer feature. http://www.amazon.com/P3-Internatio...3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1317214163&sr=1-3
Sep 29, 2011 #4 Tsumi [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Mar 18, 2010 Messages 14,479 Accurate enough for a rough estimate from what I've heard. Maybe 10% tolerance? Anything more accurate goes up in cost dramatically.
Accurate enough for a rough estimate from what I've heard. Maybe 10% tolerance? Anything more accurate goes up in cost dramatically.
Sep 29, 2011 #5 B bcbgboy13 n00b Joined Sep 16, 2011 Messages 32 P3 Kill A Watt Electricity Load Meter and Monitor $17 shipped after promo EMCKAHA74 (expires at 11:59pm PT on 10/1/2011) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882715001
P3 Kill A Watt Electricity Load Meter and Monitor $17 shipped after promo EMCKAHA74 (expires at 11:59pm PT on 10/1/2011) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882715001