Feb 14, 2012 #1 K K1llaB Limp Gawd Joined Oct 13, 2001 Messages 356 Looking to upgrade from 22" 1680x1050 to a 23/24". Wanting to spend under $200. Will mainly be used for gaming so wanting thin bezels for hopefully eventual tri-monitor setup. Suggestions?
Looking to upgrade from 22" 1680x1050 to a 23/24". Wanting to spend under $200. Will mainly be used for gaming so wanting thin bezels for hopefully eventual tri-monitor setup. Suggestions?
Feb 14, 2012 #2 wra18th [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 8,716 ASUS VE248H. I have three of them and absolutely love them.
Feb 14, 2012 #3 A Adzsask Limp Gawd Joined Aug 17, 2011 Messages 327 For $200 or under, look into HANNspree,Hanns.G, and BenQ, I have bought many of all brands and never had a failure/dead pixels yet.
For $200 or under, look into HANNspree,Hanns.G, and BenQ, I have bought many of all brands and never had a failure/dead pixels yet.