Recommend recording software?

t. shuffle

Limp Gawd
When I had my Soundblaster, there was a cool little app called the Creative Recorder that was part of the driver package. It would allow recording directly from whatever application was running.
It was great for stuff like recording sound clips from DVDs.

I'm now using the onboard audio on my A7N8X (screw Creative, they will never see another dime of mine), and I'm looking for a similar program.

Any suggestions?

Audiograbber can grab whatever it hears. It freeware now, too. I think Jackie made enough money that he can afford to give it away.:)

Audiograbber

Much thanks, man.

I hadn't even thought about Audiograbber in years.

I used to swear by it, man. To rip the best .mp3s, it was Audiograbber and the latest Fraunhofer codec you could find. Ah, memories.. :D

It's great to see that it's freeware again.

Thanks again.

t. shuffle said:
Much thanks, man.

I hadn't even thought about Audiograbber in years.

I used to swear by it, man. To rip the best .mp3s, it was Audiograbber and the latest Fraunhofer codec you could find. Ah, memories.. :D

It's great to see that it's freeware again.

Thanks again.
I don't use it, except to rip .wav files from LPs. There was a great plugin that worked with Audiograbber from Sound Laundry that took out all the pops and clicks. It's the best way that I have found. Even with all the fast rippers out there, Audiograbber still does some things best.

Back