bigforearms
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2006
- Messages
- 111
I'm interested in a HT reciever that will pass through a 1080p HDCP signal from my HTPC to an LCD. If also needs to run analog inputs (say, from a VCR) through the single HDMI cord I'm going to run to my TV.
I don't need a ton of power. It'll be matched with a pair of Definitive Technology PT400s, which have their own powered subs, and some voice matched speakers I've yet to buy. The room it'll be in isn't huge.
I don't have a specific budget in mind, but the less expensive, the better. Definitely less than 1k.
Bonus points if it's available on Amazon, because I've got a bunch of gift certificates there.
I appreciate your recommendations.
I don't need a ton of power. It'll be matched with a pair of Definitive Technology PT400s, which have their own powered subs, and some voice matched speakers I've yet to buy. The room it'll be in isn't huge.
I don't have a specific budget in mind, but the less expensive, the better. Definitely less than 1k.
Bonus points if it's available on Amazon, because I've got a bunch of gift certificates there.
I appreciate your recommendations.