Reccomendation for ISO conversion

Kaos

[H]ard|Gawd
What im trying to do is take software cd's i own and place them in ISO format on my fileserver, just in case my discs ever get scratched ill have a backup of them. Also bootable discs will retain their bootability once burned again.

Is there a freeware program you guys know of to convert cd's to .iso format
can be windows, *nix, or Osx (reccomendations for each os would be VERY helpful) And is there also a way to insert a text file in with the serials that i have purchases with my products? otherwise im stuck with my excel spreadsheet o' serials

any help is greatly appreciated,
josh-

Kaos said:
What im trying to do is take software cd's i own and place them in ISO format on my fileserver, just in case my discs ever get scratched ill have a backup of them. Also bootable discs will retain their bootability once burned again.

Is there a freeware program you guys know of to convert cd's to .iso format
can be windows, *nix, or Osx (reccomendations for each os would be VERY helpful) And is there also a way to insert a text file in with the serials that i have purchases with my products? otherwise im stuck with my excel spreadsheet o' serials

any help is greatly appreciated,
josh-

Can't think of any free ones, but Alcohol 120%, UltraISO and WinISO are good for this purpose.

Back