I have some pretty old 4.1 speakers from altec lansing and Xi-FI Xtremegamer as my sound card. There's no sound coming out from the rear speakers when doing window's sound test. I have the speakers set to quadraphonic in windows and the creative labs console.
However, I hear sound from it when I'm playing music.
But when I unhook the rear speaker cable from the sound card, it doesn't effect anything
If I hook the front speaker cable to the rear speaker port on the sound card, there's sound but its a lot lower.
I've tried reinstalling the drivers and I'm on Vista 64.
However, I hear sound from it when I'm playing music.
But when I unhook the rear speaker cable from the sound card, it doesn't effect anything
If I hook the front speaker cable to the rear speaker port on the sound card, there's sound but its a lot lower.
I've tried reinstalling the drivers and I'm on Vista 64.