Which is better ? How ? Why ?
OS going to be Win 7 and XP Dual Boot)
Speakers are Logitech 5.1 X 530
Content to be play
HD DvD
Blu Ray
Hi Def Media
Hi-Def TV off OTA
Games Flight Sim C&C 3 and in Futture Diablo 3
You Tube Stuff.
The reason I was using Audigy Zs because of 1394 and I was told it takes loads off CPU and have a better seperation for Audio channel.
OS going to be Win 7 and XP Dual Boot)
Speakers are Logitech 5.1 X 530
Content to be play
HD DvD
Blu Ray
Hi Def Media
Hi-Def TV off OTA
Games Flight Sim C&C 3 and in Futture Diablo 3
You Tube Stuff.
The reason I was using Audigy Zs because of 1394 and I was told it takes loads off CPU and have a better seperation for Audio channel.