The Cisco Kid
Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2007
- Messages
- 626
Heyas,
I've just recently installed the latest Realtek HD Audio drivers and I can't seem to figure out why the Realtek audio consol is gone. I can't seem to find a new version of the consol with the most recent drivers. Is there no Realtek consol for Vista yet or did they remove it? I had the Audio consol installed via my Abit Fatal1ty F-I90HD CD, which came with the board.
The other problem I'm having is getting all speakers to work when playing games. When I use the audio consol I can test all speakers with zero problems, but just can't seem to get the surround sound speakers, center speaker and subwoofer when playing games.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I've just recently installed the latest Realtek HD Audio drivers and I can't seem to figure out why the Realtek audio consol is gone. I can't seem to find a new version of the consol with the most recent drivers. Is there no Realtek consol for Vista yet or did they remove it? I had the Audio consol installed via my Abit Fatal1ty F-I90HD CD, which came with the board.
The other problem I'm having is getting all speakers to work when playing games. When I use the audio consol I can test all speakers with zero problems, but just can't seem to get the surround sound speakers, center speaker and subwoofer when playing games.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!