Really nice flash game

I always die on the 4th bonus round, which is bullcrap.

20k health is just retarded.

it gets really gay at the end and i had to cheese it up with a bunch of water towers

untitledpg9.jpg

edit, it gets lamer

untitled2aa1.jpg

firetower are your friends...
the combo tower does like 4000 damage per second
the fire tower does 200 damage per second, i'd have to hit 10-20 guys with splash damage to equal the combo tower, i think the most i've hit with splash was 8. the combo tower is better for the boss level, and it has longer range

the combo tower is a lot better than the fire tower

I finished the game with a little over 62k using only fire tower
combo tower = too expensive

Just use regular cannons in the beginning.

Spend your first wood on fire tower

Spend the next 3 subsequent wood on interest

When you get to the bonus levels, you have to get water towers all over the place. You use water towers to slow down the train and the fire towers will be a lot more effective. Always upgrade what you have first.

beat it first time
got interest the first 2 upgrades, fire the 3rd as soon as i got fire i just sold everything and built like 4, I had like 4000 gold so the interest was a lot i was getting like free fire towers, just upgraded or built more when needed, i had about 40 fire towers and i got earth towers for the last two levels w/ the remaining gold.

oh and pwning this game I only got 19k plus some change points, kinda odd

post your pics of your layouts, ill start to do it too... once i beat it

lame, my score is really low
http://www.hidebehind.com/img/271CF139.bmp

but what I did was first used canons, then with the first wood I got Fire so I built three and got rid of the canons, and upgraded them as I went along. Then with the next 2 upgrades I got the other 2 elements and bought the rockets. And I slowly started replacing the Fire towers with the rocket towers. And eventually I ended up with like 15 rocket towers :D

I'm assuming lvl39 is never-ending, just like the last level of the Warcraft Elemental TD. That's probably how people get their huge scores.

19,510, finished lvl 39.

The high scores are due to economy. You get points for interest earned...the less you spend, the higher your score.

edit: I built cannons and upgraded them as needed; when they started getting past my first lvl 3 cannon, I built a second one at the next good place...when they almost passed that, I built a second one by my first. I spent all my early wood on interest; the last two were on water and fire (though I might not have needed fire). I built air towers only when needed and sold them when the round was over--actually sold most before the round ended to get interest for that round.

Around lvl 35 I just started spamming cannon towers. I would start a round and start putting cannons out and upgrading them as quickly as I could. The round usually ended with me having more money than I started with, I was getting that much interest. Then I replaced about 20 cannons with fire just because I was bored.

I had one creep get by me...the 14k boss was two cannon shots away from being dead. Oops.

After six or so attempts here is my high score.
hiscore.JPG

127750, what amazes me is that it was only good for 75th...

Anyway, I think Im done.

edit: I tried to take an action shot, but it didnt work due to dualview. Had to shut off one monitor to get this screeny.

Nice... my new challenge is to crack 150k.

I just hit 147,445.

I think I need to edit my hosts file so that I can't find that website anymore.

Back