RE: Dell 3007 backlight bleed

monster3

n00b
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
10
For the dell 3007 owners

How severe is your backlight bleeding?

I got a replacement REV01 and Im going to send it back since my REV00 seems to be better but it still has a noticable backlight bleed in the top right corner, but its much better than the REV01 they sent me....that one had backlight bleed in random places on the edge of the screen.
 
In my REV.A00 there's no backlight bleeding whatsoever. In the REV.A01 I had for a while there was a lot of it, in many different parts on the edge of the screen.
 
Well,,, got my 3rd display and theres backlight bleeding in the bottom right corner (real bad) Let the Hell BEGIN......Fricking DELL
 
why not try pushing it away? worked quite well for me on my 17" LCD with bleeding. just take a cloth and push it out.
 
Could someone be so kind and show me a picture of what exactly backlight bleeding is? I'm planning on getting a 3007 soon and would like to know what to look for...

Thanks!
 
Back
Top