Ratpad MX700 charger

I need to get an MX so I can paint it like you and Stresstest and then I need to get a Radzpad so I can mod it. :D
 
I really doubt that it would be something marketable even though everyone around the office swears it would. I just don't see people paying to not move thier mouse 1 foot to charge it. Plus you have to defile a perfectly good Ratpadz to do it and I don't think Kyle could bring himself to do that. heh

I'd buy one... and i would choose a mx duo package that had that included over one that didnt. but thats just me....nice work man.
 
well looks good but I tried to use an mx 700 and it just wasnt as smooth as my 500... Dont know... I dont think we have the right technology for the wireless mice yet.
 
Wow, that is amazing. Too bad my wireless is charged with a cord that plugs into the front like the cord on a regular mouse.
 
As your patent attorney, I advise you to patent that mousepad and then license it back to Logitech and make a ton of cash.
 
I think Kyle already has me beat with the patent on the mousepad..if he wants to append it with ( and little metal charging things) and cut me in I'm ok with that. ;)
 
DAYUM x eleventy billionth!!111!11!!

Thats pretty darn clever, so clever in fact I can see Creative Labs filing for a patent. :mad:
 
Finally Finished!

I put a plug in the back of base unit so now the ratpad can be seperated from it if i want to take just it somewhere. It still has the cord attached of course but that no big deal. The main reason I used the plug was to allow me to game on my big screen tv WITH my ratpad without having to have the computer right next to me due to the cord.

ratpad_mod13.jpg
ratpad_mod14.jpg
ratpad_mod15.jpg
ratpad_mod16.jpg
ratpad_mod17.jpg
ratpad_mod18.jpg


All in all this has been a fun project. Thanks to everyone for your comments!
 
Back
Top