I've read all the storage review stuff so I know about the performance differences, what I'm curious about is the noise factor from the raptor vs a regular 7k2 hdd (idle and seek).
Is it going to be much more, just a little more a lot more. Also how hot is this thing gonna run by comparison.
I'll probably make a decision by today as there is a $20 rebate on Raptor 74 at Newegg.
Btw, are there any issues with the way Newegg ships HDDs or do they pack them well?
Thanks!
Is it going to be much more, just a little more a lot more. Also how hot is this thing gonna run by comparison.
I'll probably make a decision by today as there is a $20 rebate on Raptor 74 at Newegg.
Btw, are there any issues with the way Newegg ships HDDs or do they pack them well?
Thanks!