RagE's Cases

Wow, that's the first time I saw both sides of the Tower of Rage. I remember seeing it in some big CPU magazine issue, printed just for modding and overclocking.

excellent work,

funny how the xbox model changed in the last of the HT pictures ;)
is the [H] decal on your old truck bought or selfmade ? me want's one to

Those pictures actually show about four seperate builds on that system. If you look, you'll notice the components moving around and changing.

The [H] decal on the truck was made for me by the same guy that did the rest of the truck.

Seriously Impressive! :cool:

Do you have a Masters in CE or something? I don't think I've seen such a wide range of uses/mods for computers.

Btw, That Tundra is really awesome, is that your daily driver? :p

Wow dude, you are very good. You make those very simple cases look pretty damn good. Awesome truck too btw

Your mods are all great, I'm loving the new file server and the truck, that thing is sweet.

Also major props for sporting all that sweet Nikon gear, that 800mm is a beautiful lens. My nicest lens is a 70-200 2.8 VR which I use on my humble D70.

Also, question for you, how do you like that 10.5mm fisheye??? I've been looking into getting one.

tower of rage was featured in maxPC at one point, right? I seem to remember it being featured as one of their rig of the month pieces.

Love the car PC installs.

Seriously Impressive! :cool:

Do you have a Masters in CE or something? I don't think I've seen such a wide range of uses/mods for computers.

Btw, That Tundra is really awesome, is that your daily driver? :p

Thanks.

I am an Electronics Technologist with 16yrs as radio tech (management now). Computers are my hobby (well, one of them).

Yes, the Tundra is my daily driver

Rage did you do that file server a while back with dual xeons and that 1kw psu?

Your mods are all great, I'm loving the new file server and the truck, that thing is sweet.

Also major props for sporting all that sweet Nikon gear, that 800mm is a beautiful lens. My nicest lens is a 70-200 2.8 VR which I use on my humble D70.

Also, question for you, how do you like that 10.5mm fisheye??? I've been looking into getting one.

I don't use the fisheye a whole lot. Most of my photography is close-up. This was taken with the fisheye and then defished:

htbigtv3b.jpg

Hmm if i rerember correctly thats what brought me to hardforum... searching for file servers on google images then i ended up reading your thread :p

Hmm if i rerember correctly thats what brought me to hardforum... searching for file servers on google images then i ended up reading your thread :p

I also was draw to [h] after I saw psrage's file server build, after seeing a link by Sandmanx on AVSforum during his theater build:)

wow rage amazing, thats all i have to say, i can hardly guess how much money you put into all of that

Back