Radeon 9600 Pro to XT mod - does it exist?

4gamers

n00b
Joined
Feb 7, 2003
Messages
43
Hi there,
I know of the 9800 Pro to XT mod (highly publicized) but not sure if there was any similar mod for a Radeon 9600 Pro.

Can someone fill me in?
Thanks.
 
correct me if I'm wrong, but the 9600Pro and 9600XT don't have the same cores. But SOME 9800Pro's and Xt's do.

Although you, can get the 9600Pro running at close to XT speeds though.
 
I believe the difference between the 9600pro and xt are the clock speeds, so if you overclocked ur pro to an xt you would pretty much have an xt :)
 
Well the overclocking is quite obvious.. the software support and such for "overdrive" that XT brings with its smart overclocking is what I am hoping would be supported with such a mod if there were one.

Thanks for the replies though. Hopefully someone can give a more definate answer.
 
Overclock core to 500 and you are set.. that is if your card can handle it!
 
Back
Top